Blood In The Water
To Do List
Next Session Endeavors
- Kill Cosma
- The Hedge God attacked my home, a price she must pay in blood
- Go back and tell the craven where we’ve gone
- The Goblin Market
- Go pay them a visit, see if there’s anything worth having
- Shopping List: A bow that requires my full strength to pull (modular/adjustable strength is ideal), maybe a shield if it’s exceptional, some way to help our spirit “grow up” a bit, any Changelings that might be interested in helping the pack, a way to grow “the Hedge” faster than Maeve currently can
- The Pack Spirit
- Take the little guy out into the big nasty world, he needs to grow up with a quickness
- Do some Scouting:
- Look for more survivors (travel around the country seeing if anyone is still out there)
- Look for more supernatural creatures that can be reclaimed
- If most/all supernatural creatures are feral, that means most/all supernatural artifacts are out there and up for grabs.
- Try to figure out a reliable way to run stuff like this down (sure wish we had a FATE MAGE… oh wait..)
- Priority would be to arm the supernaturals, weapon for myself / fetishes for the Werewolves
- Next up are Ghouls, items that make them capable (focus on circumventing encounters, not winning them)
- Lastly are the humans, utility items to make life easier on them
- Might be time to look up the family, see if any have survived
- With the Pack:
- Work on Pack Tactics – specifically, a maneuver that makes sure Decimus can aggro all of the damage for the pack
- Ask what pack rituals/gifts Yanna knows
- Can she bring non-werewolves into the pack?
- What about pack tactics with non-werewolves?
- Current Pack Assignments:
- Ryland is working on securing the new Castle, getting his mojo back so he can feed the humans, and a spell to turn Brock into a Hybrid, buffing up the pack totem, and a dozen other things he hasn’t even started
- Blaire is on augury duty, creating Fate spells to direct us toward assets we can acquire, and deciphering the tome I found while rescuing Meeda.
- Assets include Artifacts, other supernatural creatures, etc
- Yanna is in charge of babysitting the supernaturals and guarding the Castle
- Brock is training, working on convincing Astrid to join us